Are you looking for a faster, secure way to deposit your checks? The State Bank of Newburg mobile app allows you to deposit checks into your checking or savings account, wherever you may be. Here are a few tips to remember when using mobile deposit:
- Checks must be endorsed “for mobile deposit only at State Bank of Newburg” under your signature.
- Checks submitted after 4 p.m. on business days and all items submitted on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays, will be deposited on the Bank’s next business day.
- Images are never stored on the device you utilize to transfer the image to the bank.
Please contact us for more information or assistance with mobile deposit.
Be aware of a recent social security scam going around claiming your Social Security number has been suspended because of suspicious activity or because it has been involved in a crime. This growing scam has individuals giving out their social security numbers and other personal information over the phone to a scammer. Here are a few tips to avoid being scammed:
- The Social Security Administration will never call and ask you for your Social Security number.
- If you’re worried about the call, hang up and call the Social Security Administration directly at 1-800-772-1213.
- Never give out you Social Security number to anyone who contacts you, or your bank account information and credit card numbers.
For more information about the scam, visit ftc.gov.
For your business or farm needs, we are now offering equipment loans at a lower rate and expedited closing process. You will get the convenience of a quick decision with the community bank customer service you deserve behind it. For qualified applicants, the interest rates are as follows:
- 4.25% for 3 years
- 4.35% for 4 years
- 4.60% for 5 years
Call Chris, Craig or Doug today to get the conversation started.